Sensis Developer Centre - SAPI Developer Blog
UPDATE: It was so much fun the first time, we're doing it again! If you are in Melbourne on Saturday March 2nd and looking to hack for #Appfest, sign up here and make sure you are in the running for *another* $500 prize from SAPI. We've even got some handy dandy code samples to help get you started and working with SAPI fast.
See you there!
If you know anything about the team here at SAPI, you would be well aware that we love hackathons. The crazy creativity in action, the relentless pace, the always unexpected drama, and the incredible innovations that occur when people come together under intense pressure... it's all fascinating stuff.
So it should come as no surprise that SAPI have proudly agreed to offer up a $500 prize for the best use of SAPI at the forthcoming Microsoft #Appfest, taking place in Sydney Feb 15-17.
More information and registration details here: https://www.lalaninja.com.au/2013/01/21/appfest-sydney-february-2013/
So... whether you are a SAPI developer looking to build for the Windows platform, or a Windows developer who wants to build a directory service into your app, we're looking forward to seeing what you can do!
All the legal mumbo jumbo you need to know is below. Best of luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The development tools, frameworks and application focus are entirely up to the participants but all final submissions must integrate the Sensis API to be eligible for a prize.
- Entrants must ensure that they comply with the Sensis API terms and conditions (available when completing the API key request at http://developers.sensis.com.au).
- All prizes will be awarded after 5:00 PM on Sunday 17th Feb 2013.
- A prize of $500(AUD) will be awarded to the sole individual who registered for the Sensis API key used in the winning application. The individual will be responsible for distributing a share of the prize to anyone else on their development team.
- All design and code assets remain intellectual property of the individuals who created them.
- Entrants agree to being included in Sensis’ promotional activities, at Sensis’ discretion. This may include disclosing the entrant’s name and app and information about the app.
- Any questions? Email email@example.com