Welcome to the SAPI technical documentation. Here you will find everything you need to know in order to integrate with our API endpoints.
Please note that a certain amount of technical knowledge is assumed:
- Programming experience in a web environment
- Familiarity with the following technical standards:
The documentation is broken down in to the following chapters:
- Getting Started, a tutorial taking you through all the things you need to know to start coding with the API.
- Using Endpoints, all you need to know about how to use the various API endpoints.
- Endpoint Reference, comprehensive documentation on the input, output and status codes for each endpoint.
- Code Examples, complete code examples for various programming languages.
- Reference, useful reference material such as HTTP status codes and other technical resources.
- Troubleshooting, a useful guide if you get stuck at any point.
We also have a couple of interactive tools for exploring our API. You'll need your API key for these.
- Documentation Overview
- Getting Started
- Using Endpoints
- Common Fields
- Status Codes and Messages
- Validation Errors
- Spell Checker
- Search Query Tips
- Reporting Usage Events
- Filtering Unsafe Content
- Category Filtering
- Postcode Filtering
- Radius Filtering
- Address Search
- Suburb Filtering
- State Filtering
- Bounding Box Filtering
- Filtering by Content Type
- Filtering by Product Keyword
- Location Tier Filtering
- Endpoint Reference